

R2h 1m1982
Monsignor
“Forgive me, Father for I have sinned. I have killed for my Country, I have stolen for my Church, I have loved a Woman, and I am a Priest.”
CrimeDramaWar
Streaming guide
Where to watch Monsignor
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
The vows of an ambitious young American priest are tested during World War II. Not only does Father John Flaherty get involved with the black market to raise money for the Vatican, he also falls in love with a young French nun.
- Director
- Frank Perry
- Writers
- Jack-Alain Léger, Wendell Mayes, Abraham Polonsky
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 22 October 1982
Ensemble
Cast

Christopher Reeve
Father John Flaherty

Geneviève Bujold
Clara

Fernando Rey
Cardinal Santoni

Jason Miller
Don Vito Appolini

Adolfo Celi
Cardinal Vinci

Leonardo Cimino
The Pope

Tomas Milian
Father Francisco

Robert Prosky
Bishop Walkman

Joe Pantoliano
Pvt. Joe Musso

Milena Vukotić
Sister Verna
Ian Danby
Lieutenant

Harrison Muller Jr.
2nd Soldier
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Monsignor yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Monsignor
No discussions about Monsignor yet. Start the first one.