

1h 35m2023
I Believe
靠近我一点
DramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Believe
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Believe in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
For wedding planner Zhang Yang, tying the knot is out of the question as he seems to bring doom to whomever he falls in love with. That's until he meets talent agent Lin Chuchu.
- Director
- Shya Wing-Hong
- Writers
- Gao Yanan
- Language
- Chinese
- Release date
- 24 November 2023
Ensemble
Cast

Chang Chen
Zhang Yang

Jessie Li
Lin Chuchu

Li Xian
Yu Kefeng

Yuan Shanshan
Amanda

Xue Haowen
Wu Di

Han Tongsheng
Cousin

Xiao Shunyao
Yan Song

Jiang Yi
Trainee Mentor

Guan Yue
Xiuxiu
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Believe yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Believe
No discussions about I Believe yet. Start the first one.