VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
All I Can Do poster

1h 27m2022

All I Can Do

כל מה שאני יכולה

Drama

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch All I Can Do

Free with ads

No payment; ads play

Subscription

Included if you subscribe

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Reut, a young prosecutor, takes over a sexual assault case, based on the sole testimony of Efrat - a rebellious yet fragile victim, who lives with her wild female partner. Reut is reluctant, but as the trial progresses and Efrat collapses, Reut learns the true nature of strength, love and sisterhood.

Director
Shiri Nevo Fridental
Writers
Shiri Nevo Fridental
Language
Hebrew (modern)
Country
Israel
Release date
8 September 2022

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of All I Can Do yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about All I Can Do

Start a discussion

No discussions about All I Can Do yet. Start the first one.