VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Rainer Variations poster

41m2002

Rainer Variations

Streaming guide

Where to watch Rainer Variations

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Rainer Variations in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

"For me Rainer Variations is a hybrid: a weave of impressionistic portrait, found footage construction, and video sampler. Aside from formal issues, Yvonne Rainer’s knotty process of thinking, her unique brand of humor, and her engaging presence are the things that were foremost in my mind as I worked on the tape. What I hope will emerge from this process is an interrogative portrait of an artist for whom I have great respect and affection." --Charles Atlas

Director
Charles Atlas
Language
English
Release date
17 July 2002

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Rainer Variations yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Rainer Variations

Start a discussion

No discussions about Rainer Variations yet. Start the first one.