VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Cannot Now Recall poster

NR15m2023

I Cannot Now Recall

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Cannot Now Recall

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Cannot Now Recall in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

In I Cannot Now Recall, a collection of Yvonne Rainer's dreams are presented, selected by the filmmaker from Rainer's journals. Through choice and abstraction, the film produces a shared psychic landscape that is as expansive as it is anxious.

Director
Kersti Jan Werdal
Writers
Yvonne Rainer
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
9 March 2023

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Cannot Now Recall yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Cannot Now Recall

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Cannot Now Recall yet. Start the first one.