VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish poster

2026

I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish

我未許願先吹蠟燭

AdventureComedyFamily

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Young Jojo suddenly comes into a stack of casino chips worth a million and decides to pay off her runaway father’s debt, asking the down-on-his-luck debt collector Hua to gamble on her behalf. In Macau’s chaotic casinos, they form an unlikely alliance, navigating wins, losses, and life’s challenges together. When the final bet arrives, fate cruelly tests them, stripping them of everything, yet revealing the true gift life has been offering. I Blew Out the Candle Before Making a Wish explores money, family, and responsibility, capturing the shadows and resilience of human nature.

Directors
Chao Koi-Wang, Yen Hu
Writers
Yi-Ju Chen, Yen Hu
Language
Chinese
Country
Taiwan
Release date
14 August 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Blew Out the Candles Before Making a Wish yet. Start the first one.