VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Hate New York poster

1h 15m2018

I Hate New York

Documentary

4.6/10

TMDB rating · 5 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Hate New York

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

New York, post 9/11: Armed with a home video camera and no script, the director delves into the private lives of four women artists and transgender activists from the city’s underground subculture, filming their lives over a period of 10 years. Little by little, their testimonies reveal fragments of their pasts, their experiences and their struggles for an identity of their own. A series of revelations transform the viewer from feeling like an intruder to being invested in their destinies.

Director
Gustavo Sánchez
Language
English
Country
Spain
Release date
16 April 2018

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Hate New York yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Hate New York

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Hate New York yet. Start the first one.