VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Plot 35 poster

1h 7m2017

Plot 35

Carré 35

Documentary

7.3/10

TMDB rating · 22 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Plot 35

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Plot 35 in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Plot 35 is a place that was never mentioned in my family; it is where my elder sister, who died aged three, is buried. The sister about whom I was told nothing, or nearly nothing, and of whom my parents had oddly never kept a single photograph. It was to make up for the missing images that I decided to make this film. Thinking that I would simply chronicle a forgotten life, in fact I opened up the hidden door to a past that I was unaware of, to the subconscious memory that lies inside each of us and who makes us what we are.

Director
Éric Caravaca
Writers
Éric Caravaca, Arnaud Cathrine
Language
French
Country
Germany, France
Release date
1 November 2017

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Plot 35 yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Plot 35

Start a discussion

No discussions about Plot 35 yet. Start the first one.