

2h 8m2017
V.I.P.
브이아이피
“The most dangerous, the most vicious and the most wanted.”
ActionCrimeThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch V.I.P.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A son to a high-ranked official in North Korea commits a series of murders going across the countries around the world. The movie depicts the following events as South Korea, North Korea and Interpol start chasing down after him.
- Director
- Park Hoon-jung
- Writers
- Park Hoon-jung
- Language
- Korean
- Country
- South Korea
- Release date
- 23 August 2017
Ensemble
Cast

Kim Myung-min
Chae Yi-do

Jang Dong-gun
Park Jae-hyuk

Park Hee-soon
Lee Dae-bum

Lee Jong-suk
Kim Gwang-il

Choi Jung-woo
Police Executive

Peter Stormare
Paul

Chung Ye-jin
Girl

Ju Jin-mo
National Intelligence Service Senior Official

Oh Dae-hwan
Detective Kim

Tae In-ho
Tae Yo-won

Ji Eun-seo
Woman

Son Jong-hak
Chief Prosecutor
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of V.I.P. yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about V.I.P.
No discussions about V.I.P. yet. Start the first one.