VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Practical Experience poster

1976

Practical Experience

Streaming guide

Where to watch Practical Experience

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Practical Experience in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

'I'm unusual. I really want to be an architect. Always have done. Always wanted to build fine buildings and fine cities where people can work and eat and sleep and be happy. But the rules of the game say before you can do that you've got to start a firm. Employ people. Turn it into a career. I like architecture. I hate careers. The minute you make it a career you build a ladder and people want to climb it. Sometimes they stand on your fingers. It's hard to draw with flattened fingers. Spoils your draughtsmanship.'

Director
Bill Hays
Writers
Alan Plater
Language
English
Country
United Kingdom
Release date
16 April 1976

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Practical Experience yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Practical Experience

Start a discussion

No discussions about Practical Experience yet. Start the first one.