

1h 59m1963
The V.I.P.s
“THIS IS THE STORY OF ONE DRAMATIC, DEVASTATING NIGHT ...in the glamorous private world of the very rich, the very famous, the very beautiful, the very powerful ...the "Very Important Persons"”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch The V.I.P.s
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Wealthy passengers fogged in at London's Heathrow Airport fight to survive a variety of personal trials.
- Director
- Anthony Asquith
- Writers
- Terence Rattigan
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 1 September 1963
Ensemble
Cast

Elizabeth Taylor
Frances Andros

Richard Burton
Paul Andros

Louis Jourdan
Marc Champselle

Elsa Martinelli
Gloria Gritti

Margaret Rutherford
The Duchess of Brighton

Maggie Smith
Miss Mead

Rod Taylor
Les Mangrum

Orson Welles
Max Buda

Linda Christian
Miriam Marshall

Dennis Price
Cmdr. Millbank

Richard Wattis
Sanders

David Frost
Reporter
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of The V.I.P.s yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about The V.I.P.s
No discussions about The V.I.P.s yet. Start the first one.




