VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Sing for You poster

1h 32m1954

I Sing for You

Canto per te

Comedy

10.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Sing for You

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Sing for You in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A famous tenor pawns valuables too often. His strange behavior arouses the suspicions of a detective. The situation is complicated by the fact that both the tenor and the detective are in love with the same woman. Attempts at infidelity, revenge, and spying ensue. In the end, love conquers all.

Director
Marino Girolami
Writers
Leni Landi, Roberto Gianviti, Maggiorino Canonica
Language
Italian
Country
Italy
Release date
20 March 1954

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Sing for You yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Sing for You

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Sing for You yet. Start the first one.