VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Am Durán poster

1h 24m2019

I Am Durán

Documentary

6.9/10

TMDB rating · 28 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Am Durán

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The story of four-time World Champion Panamanian boxer Roberto Durán. A one man wrecking-ball who took on the world, transcended his sport and helped inspire a nation to rise up against its CIA funded dictator to achieve independence. From his days shining shoes on the street, to packing out arenas across the world, this is the story of modern Panama and its most celebrated child.

Director
Mat Hodgson
Language
English
Country
United Kingdom, Italy, Panama, United States of America
Release date
3 June 2019

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Am Durán yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Am Durán

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Am Durán yet. Start the first one.