

1h 32m2026
I, Object
“Friendship comes in all shapes and sizes.”
AnimationDramaFantasyFamily
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, Object
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
10-year-old Tom, grieving the loss of his father and unable to relate to the people in his life, takes refuge in the everyday objects around him. Pop can lids, suitcases and untold numbers of everyday objects reveal their true faces and speak to him, helping him on his healing journey.
- Director
- Andrew Niccol
- Writers
- Andrew Niccol
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Spain, United States of America
- Release date
- 22 July 2026
Ensemble
Cast

Bentley Storteboom
Tom

Skywalker Hughes
Allie

Thomasin McKenzie

Karl Urban
Frank

Anna Faris
Abigail

Ethan Hawke
Little Ben (voice)

Jemaine Clement
Pop (voice)

Jay Baruchel
(voice)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, Object yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I, Object
No discussions about I, Object yet. Start the first one.