VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Fictions poster

1h 33m2022

Fictions

픽션들

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch Fictions

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Fictions in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

"I am writing to confirm that I am alive" Yoon-soo feels anxious "Do I have to fill it out? Why not just leave it empty?" Eun-kyeong stays in anxiety "Sometimes I feel like a character in a novel" Chi-won confirms what is behind his anxiety "Does anxiety eat your soul?" Joo-hee embraces anxiety Beings living with their own share of anxiety, Yoon-soo, Eun-kyeong, Chi-won, Joo-hee live precariously in an entangled relationship. It's disturbing, but that's how it is.

Language
Korean
Release date
24 November 2022

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Fictions yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Fictions

Start a discussion

No discussions about Fictions yet. Start the first one.