

Streaming guide
Where to watch I Swear
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Swear in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Chen Choushi meets Wen Qian at a dental clinic, sparking a brief romance. He reveals that he can see a number above a girl’s head, representing the length of their relationship—and for them, it’s only seven days.
- Director
- Qiu Yujie
- Writers
- Qiu Yujie
- Language
- Chinese
- Country
- China
- Release date
- 29 August 2025
Ensemble
Cast

Jiang Qiming
Chen Choushi

Zhang Yifan
Wen Qian

Song Yuhe

Yang Haoyu
Father Chen

Liu Dan
Mother Chen

Guo Keyu
Mother Wen

Huang Miyi
Luo Tingting

Sheng Gangshuai
Groom
Li Zheting
温倩学弟

Zhang Wanqing
酒吧女孩
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Swear yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Swear
No discussions about I Swear yet. Start the first one.