VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Henry Rollins 50 poster

1h 14m2011

Henry Rollins 50

“Henry Rollins turns 50”

Comedy

8.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Henry Rollins 50

$ Rent

Pay once, watch for a limited time

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

"The DVD is a live performance of me at the National Geographic Theater in Washington DC on February 13th, 2011, when I turned fifty. Ian MacKaye introduces me and I take it from there. It was a good night in a good theater with a fantastic audience. One of the parts I like about it is that we did some non performance footage of me going back to some of my old haunts in DC like the classic venue Madams Organ as well as a tour through my old job that I left in 1981. We are very happy to be able to bring this to all of you who were not able to go to the tour and pick it up there." -- Henry

Language
English
Release date
1 February 2011

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Henry Rollins 50 yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Henry Rollins 50

Start a discussion

No discussions about Henry Rollins 50 yet. Start the first one.