

Streaming guide
Where to watch Every Time I Die
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
When Sam is murdered in a remote lake, his consciousness begins to travel through the bodies of his friends in an effort to protect them from his killer. This dark passage leads him on a greater journey – discovering his own true identity.
- Director
- Robi Michael
- Writers
- Robi Michael, Gal Katzir
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 21 October 2020
- Budget
- $1,000,000
- Box office
- $27,913
Ensemble
Cast

Marc Menchaca
Jay

Drew Fonteiro
Sam
Tyler Fleming
Tyler

Michelle Macedo
Poppy

Melissa Macedo
Mia

Andrea Leigh
Psychologist

Erica Camarano
Police Woman

Lia Johnson
Sam's Mother
Nikee Warren
Lead Nurse
Eleah Burman
Young Woman
Vivie Bella Papaleo
Sara
Frankie Hinton
Sara
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Every Time I Die yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Every Time I Die
No discussions about Every Time I Die yet. Start the first one.










