VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Getting Stronger Every Day poster

7m2001

Getting Stronger Every Day

Drama

4.2/10

TMDB rating · 5 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Getting Stronger Every Day

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Getting Stronger Every Day in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

"There are two movies I saw on TV about boys who were taken from their families and then returned to them years later. One boy was on a fun spaceship for years and the other boy was kidnapped and molested. These boys were never the same again and they just couldn't re-integrate into the family. I saw these movies when I was little. I've often described them to people, always paired together. They are sort of the comedy and tragedy version of the same story and it is a mundanely spiritual story. Getting Stronger Every Day includes these boys' tales, but they are like mystical objects placed on the living reality of the man storyteller. In other parts of the movie actual mystical objects hover in peoples lives without a myth or story attached. I like to think about how these dimensions interact simply and can be enacted: real life / story / worldly / spirit / video / flat drawing."

Director
Miranda July
Writers
Miranda July
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
1 January 2001

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Getting Stronger Every Day yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Getting Stronger Every Day

Start a discussion

No discussions about Getting Stronger Every Day yet. Start the first one.