

NR1h 10m1940
Am I Guilty?
“To Save the Poor He Became a Criminal!”
CrimeDrama
Streaming guide
Where to watch Am I Guilty?
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Am I Guilty? in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
A young black doctor sets out to establish a free clinic in Harlem.
- Director
- Sam Newfield
- Writers
- George Wallace Sayre, Earle Snell, Sherman L. Lowe
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 21 June 1940
Ensemble
Cast

Ralph Cooper
Dr. James Dunbar

Sybil Lewis
Joan Freeman

Sam McDaniel
John D. Jones

Laurence Criner
Trigger Bennett
Marcella Moreland
Marcella
Arthur Ray
Dr. Freeman
Reginald Fenderson
Slick
Monte Hawley
Tracy
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Am I Guilty? yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Am I Guilty?
No discussions about Am I Guilty? yet. Start the first one.