

Streaming guide
Where to watch As I Am
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads playSubscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Set in the rolling hills of the English countryside, one week of school remains for Kai, an aspiring writer, and his friends. How they choose to spend this time will cost one of them their life and leave them all changed forever.
- Director
- Guy Davies
- Writers
- Guy Davies
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 13 October 2019
Ensemble
Cast

Harry Lloyd
Mr. Jackson

James Faulkner
Mr. Hurt

Joshua Glenister
Kai

Kim Spearman
Grace

Kate Isitt
Sammy's Mum
Jack Gouldbourne
Megsy

Alexander Lincoln
Kenner

Charlie Frances
Sammy
Grace Englert
Emma

Elizabeth Healey
Lill
Marc Danbury
Phil

Alexander Morris
Rupert
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of As I Am yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about As I Am
No discussions about As I Am yet. Start the first one.











