

13m2024
I'd Rather Die
“On the night of their album release party, a musician questions who they can trust.”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'd Rather Die
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'd Rather Die in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
On the night of their album release party, rising star Jon Aleister is confronted with their own insecurities, and questions who they can really trust.
- Director
- Kailee Shedeed
- Writers
- Kailee Shedeed
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 20 September 2024
- Budget
- $4,000
Ensemble
Cast
Morgan O'Sullivan
Jon Aleister
Jon Alexander Genson
Priest

Zane Haney
George Bowen
Ella Clover
Kind Girl
Sam Vita
Tattooed Guy
Jake Alvey
Tall Man
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'd Rather Die yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I'd Rather Die
No discussions about I'd Rather Die yet. Start the first one.