

R1h 40m2016
I, Daniel Blake
“My name is Daniel Blake. I am a man, not a dog.”
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch I, Daniel Blake
Free
No payment or subscriptionSubscription
Included if you subscribe
fuboTVDetails on TMDB
Paramount Plus PremiumSearch on Paramount Plus Premium
PhiloDetails on TMDB
AMC Plus Apple TV channelDetails on TMDB
Paramount+ Amazon ChannelSearch on Paramount+ Amazon Channel
AMC+ Amazon ChannelSearch on AMC+ Amazon Channel
AMC+ Roku Premium ChannelDetails on TMDB
AMC+Details on TMDB
Sundance NowDetails on TMDB
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A 59-year-old carpenter recovering from a heart attack befriends a single mother and her two kids as they navigate the impersonal, Kafkaesque benefits system. With equal amounts of humour, warmth and despair, the journey is heartfelt and emotional until the end.
- Director
- Ken Loach
- Writers
- Paul Laverty
- Language
- English
- Country
- Belgium, France, United Kingdom
- Release date
- 21 October 2016
- Box office
- $15,697,699
Ensemble
Cast

Dave Johns
Dan

Hayley Squires
Katie

Briana Shann
Daisy

Dylan McKiernan
Dylan

Kate Rutter
Ann

Sharon Percy
Sheila

Kema Sikazwe
China
Magpie Richens
Piper
Amanda Payne
Assessor

Chris McGlade
At the Sawmill

Shaun Prendergast
At the Sawmill

Gavin Webster
At the Sawmill
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I, Daniel Blake yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I, Daniel Blake
No discussions about I, Daniel Blake yet. Start the first one.



