

Streaming guide
Where to watch Doom Doom
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
I-na has been putting aside music to handle her tough life; her mentally unstable mother and her baby who is placed with a foster family. One day, she runs into her old friend whom she used to do music with. Being aware of how talented she is, he suggests Ina to participate in 'Berlin Calling' that will give her chance to be a DJ in Berlin.
- Director
- Jung Won-hee
- Writers
- Kim I-da
- Language
- Korean
- Country
- South Korea
- Release date
- 15 September 2022
Ensemble
Cast

Kim Yong-ji
I-na

Yun Yoo-sun
Sin-ae

Park Jong-hwan
Joon-seok

An Min-young
Foster Mother
Kim Seung-bee
Emma

Choi Moon-kyoung
Adoptive Mother

Kim Jin-yeop
Min-gi

Kim Gwang-seop
Jin-goo
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Doom Doom yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Doom Doom
No discussions about Doom Doom yet. Start the first one.



