

PG-131h 41m2024
Am I Racist?
“It's not just a documentary. It's a social experiment.”
ComedyDocumentary
Streaming guide
Where to watch Am I Racist?
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Am I Racist? in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Matt Walsh goes deep undercover in the world of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Prepare to be shocked by how far race hustlers will go and how much further Matt Walsh will go to expose the grift, uncovering absurdities that will leave you laughing.
- Director
- Justin Folk
- Writers
- Brian A. Hoffman, Dallas Sonnier, Matt Walsh
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 13 September 2024
- Budget
- $3,000,000
- Box office
- $12,311,598
Ensemble
Cast

Matt Walsh
Self

Robin DiAngelo
Self

Regina Jackson
Self

Saira Rao
Self

Regan Byrd
Self

Sarra Tekola
Self

Maryna Biletska
Diner Customer

Phil McGraw
Self (archive footage)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Am I Racist? yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Am I Racist?
No discussions about Am I Racist? yet. Start the first one.