

Streaming guide
Where to watch I prepotenti
Free
No payment or subscription$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Cesare, from Rome, and Mimì, from Naples, don't agree with their children marriage, so the young couple runs away from their home.
- Director
- Mario Amendola
- Writers
- Mario Amendola, Aldo Fabrizi, Ruggero Maccari
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 25 July 1958
Ensemble
Cast

Aldo Fabrizi
Cesare Pinelli

Nino Taranto
Domenico Esposito

Ave Ninchi
Clelia Pinelli

Mario Riva
vigile

Wandisa Guida
Marcella Pinelli

Luca Ronconi
Gennarino Esposito

Giuseppe Porelli
Commissario
Carlo Taranto
Numa, commesso di Cesare

Ferruccio Amendola
Alfredo Pinelli

Clara Bindi
Carmela Esposito

Rosita Pisano
zia Rosa
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I prepotenti yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I prepotenti
No discussions about I prepotenti yet. Start the first one.

