

1h 47m1957
I am Catherine
Io, Caterina
DramaHistory
Streaming guide
Where to watch I am Catherine
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I am Catherine in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
The story of the life of St. Catherine of Siena
- Director
- Oreste Palella
- Writers
- Arrigo Pecchioli, Oreste Palella
- Language
- Italian
- Country
- Italy
- Release date
- 7 March 1957
Ensemble
Cast

Nora Visconti
Catherine

Folco Lulli
nobile Tolomei

Pina Renzi
monna Lapa, la madre

Guido Celano
Jacopo Benincasa, il padre
Eduardo de Santis
cardinale Noellet

Vincent Barbi
Giovanni Acuto

Nino Marchesini
Gregorio XI

Renato Malavasi
fra' Raimondo da Capua
Marcella Cintorino
Caterina bambina
Paolo Bendinelli
Neri a Landoccio

Andreina Pagnani

Luigi Tosi
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I am Catherine yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I am Catherine
No discussions about I am Catherine yet. Start the first one.