

R1h 47m2010
I Love You Too
ComedyDramaRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Love You Too
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Written by comedian Peter Helliar, I LOVE YOU TOO stars Brendan Cowell as Jim, a 30-something emotionally stunted man whose inability to declare his love to his girlfriend, Alice, threatens to cost him the best thing he ever had but leads him to befriend a talented dwarf who helps him find the words to get her back.
- Director
- Daina Reid
- Writers
- Pete Helliar
- Language
- English
- Country
- Australia
- Release date
- 6 May 2010
- Budget
- $3,846,807
- Box office
- $1,980,411
Ensemble
Cast

Brendan Cowell
Jim

Pete Helliar
Blake

Peter Dinklage
Charlie

Travis McMahon
Owen

Yvonne Strahovski
Alice

Megan Gale
Francesca Moretti

Bridie Carter
Marie
Katrina Milosevic
Rebecca

Aljin Abella
Tran

Rose Byrne
Verity

Brett Tucker
Julian
Madeleine Harding
Janine
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Love You Too yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Love You Too
No discussions about I Love You Too yet. Start the first one.