
Streaming guide
Where to watch S.I.S.
Free with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
S.I.S., or Special Investigation Squad, is an elite branch of the LAPD. A new psychopath terrorizing Los Angeles proves to be their hardest case yet.
- Director
- John Herzfeld
- Writers
- John Herzfeld
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 24 August 2008
Ensemble
Cast

Christina Cox
Roz

Peter Stebbings
Billy Beckett

Omari Hardwick
Donovan Rivers

Colleen Porch
Jane Sorenson

Matt Nable
Melville Atkinson

Keith David
Joseph Armstrong

Domenick Lombardozzi
Vic Drago

GQ
Spider

Martha Millan
Maya

Michael B. Silver
Arnold Heller

John Billingsley
Ira Grossman

Jackie Debatin
Misty
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of S.I.S. yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about S.I.S.
No discussions about S.I.S. yet. Start the first one.





