VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Pass for Human poster

1h 43m2004

I Pass for Human

Horror

6.5/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Pass for Human

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Pass for Human in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Jane's lover Dax overdoses on heroin. Wanting to kill the pain of loss, Jane does dope for the first time and is soon on the way to addiction herself. She then discovers that drug users are being haunted by the ghosts of dead addicts. Soon she's being followed by her dead boyfriend Dax as well as other thirsty spirits. Jane meets Rick, a young man with his own similar story. Rick is being tormented too...by the ghost of his overdosed girlfriend Azami, the most dangerous of the junkie vampire ghosts. Jane returns to her apartment after one night of nonstop terror. She goes into her bedroom and finds someone sleeping face down in her bed. Not getting a response, Jane turns over the body...

Director
Chris D.
Writers
Chris D.
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
21 March 2004

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Pass for Human yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Pass for Human

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Pass for Human yet. Start the first one.