
Streaming guide
Where to watch I'm Not Dead
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Yacine lives with his brother Jamel in a cramped Parisian apartment. He works as a motorcycle courier, although he is also a brilliant political science student. When a delivery job takes him to the home of his professor Richard Artaud, his life is thrown off course. Both the professor and his wife, an actress, show an extraordinary, if disturbingly paternalistic interest in him. Shortly thereafter, the professor suddenly dies and Yacine makes a strange confession to Eléonore: "I am not dead"
- Director
- Mehdi Ben Attia
- Writers
- Mehdi Ben Attia
- Language
- French
- Country
- France
- Release date
- 7 August 2013
Ensemble
Cast

Maria de Medeiros
Eléonore

Emmanuel Salinger
Richard

Driss Ramdi
Jamel

Mehdi Dehbi
Yacine

Nicolas Maury
Antoine Deloÿs

Salim Kéchiouche
Abdallah

Albert Delpy
Michel

Slimane Dazi
Brahim

Dimitri Storoge
Comedian who plays Azor

Alain Azerot
Le comédien qui joue Carise
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I'm Not Dead yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I'm Not Dead
No discussions about I'm Not Dead yet. Start the first one.