

1h 50m2015
I Am Alone
“Jacob Fitts is dying to get back to civilization”
DramaHorrorScience Fiction
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Am Alone
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
An unknown virus begins to spread infecting the local population almost instantly, but footage found by the CDC of one man's survival may just help them find a cure.
- Director
- Robert A. Palmer
- Writers
- Robert A. Palmer
- Language
- English
- Release date
- 30 October 2015
Ensemble
Cast

Gareth David-Lloyd
Jacob Fitts

Gunner Wright
Mason Riley

Marshal Hilton
Dr. Marlow

Katy Bodenhamer
Alexa Fitts
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Am Alone yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Am Alone
No discussions about I Am Alone yet. Start the first one.








