VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I'm Professional poster

1h 35m2024

I'm Professional

冒牌特工

ComedyDrama

6.5/10

TMDB rating · 4 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I'm Professional

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I'm Professional in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Fugui, a down-on-his-luck drag queen, accidentally obtains tickets for a Laos tour and participates in a scripted killing game that focuses on acting. Fugui plays the role of a secret agent with all his heart, but mistakenly gets into the middle of a gangster's fight.

Director
Wang Youhao
Writers
周键铭, 张笑赫
Language
Chinese
Country
China
Release date
9 March 2024

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I'm Professional yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I'm Professional

Start a discussion

No discussions about I'm Professional yet. Start the first one.