VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Remember poster

2005

I Remember

Я помню

Drama

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Remember

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Remember in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

The artist Anatoly Buslov has been living in Minsk for many years, but he still cannot escape the oppressive memories of the Chernobyl tragedy. His whole family, living then in a small village in the Gomel region, suffered greatly from radiation. Buslov goes to the place where he grew up, and with surprise and joy finds that the inhabitants of his native village have not fallen in spirit. This gives the artist strength, and he decides to paint the local church.

Director
Sergei Sychyov
Writers
Fyodor Konev
Language
Russian
Country
Belarus
Release date
5 February 2005

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Remember yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Remember

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Remember yet. Start the first one.