VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's poster

1h 30m2001

Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's

Comedy

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A filmmaker makes a documentary about Elvis sightings

Director
Robert Diaz Leroy
Writers
Robert Diaz Leroy
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
15 January 2001

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's

Start a discussion

No discussions about Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly's yet. Start the first one.