

1h 50m2019
I Am Lying Now
Ja teraz kłamię
MysteryScience FictionThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Am Lying Now
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Metaphysical thriller, which takes place in a retro-futuristic world. His characters get caught up in an intricate, dark intrigue in which nothing is as it seems, and a series of dramatic events leads to a completely surprising final.
- Director
- Paweł Borowski
- Writers
- Paweł Borowski
- Language
- Polish
- Country
- Netherlands, Poland
- Release date
- 28 June 2019
Ensemble
Cast

Maja Ostaszewska
Celia

Joanna Kulig
Agentka

Rafał Maćkowiak
Mat

Agata Buzek
Kai

Jacek Poniedziałek
Były

Robert Więckiewicz
Manager

Janusz Chabior
Chudy

Marian Dziędziel
Szef ZTV

Adam Woronowicz
Twardy

Paulina Walendziak
Yvonne

Bartosz Bielenia
Yvonne's boyfriend

Anna Mrozowska
Producer
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Am Lying Now yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Am Lying Now
No discussions about I Am Lying Now yet. Start the first one.