
Streaming guide
Where to watch When I'm Sixty-Four
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy When I'm Sixty-Four in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
When widowed cabbie Ray and retired teacher Jim meet by chance, they discover they long for the same things from life: adventure, challenge and love. Together Ray and Jim discover that being 64 means a new beginning: it's time to try the things they never dared in their youth.
- Director
- Jon Jones
- Writers
- Tony Grounds
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Release date
- 4 August 2004
Ensemble
Cast

Paul Freeman
Ray

Alun Armstrong
Jim

Karl Johnson
Billy

Jason Flemyng
Little Ray

Tamzin Outhwaite
Caz

Tamsin Greig
Denny

Joe Dixon
Lynval

Anton Valensi
Rollo

Peter McNamara
Aitch

Pip Torrens
Headmaster

Linda Spurrier
Matron
David Morris
George
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of When I'm Sixty-Four yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about When I'm Sixty-Four
No discussions about When I'm Sixty-Four yet. Start the first one.