

R1h 17m2019
A.M.I.
“Evil has a new friend.”
Horror
Streaming guide
Where to watch A.M.I.
Free with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A seventeen year old girl forms a co-dependent relationship with an artificial intelligence on her phone and goes on a murderous rampage.
- Director
- Rusty Nixon
- Writers
- Evan Tylor, Rusty Nixon, James Clayton
- Language
- English
- Country
- Canada
- Release date
- 2 July 2019
Ensemble
Cast

Debs Howard
Cassie

Philip Granger
Greg

Bonnie Hay
AMEE

Sam Robert Muik
Liam
Veronica Hampson
Sarah

Havana Guppy
Ruby

Lori Triolo
Nancy

Laura Mitchell
Michelle

Andrew Coghlan
Ted
Michael Matic
Coach Carl / Liam's AMEE

Elinet Louicius
Walter

Jillian Zavazal
Girl on Phone
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of A.M.I. yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about A.M.I.
No discussions about A.M.I. yet. Start the first one.




