

PG-131h 49m2011
I Am Number Four
“There were nine of us. Three are dead...”
ActionAdventureScience FictionThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Am Number Four
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
A teenage fugitive with an incredible secret races to stay one step ahead of the mysterious forces seeking destroy him. With three dead and one on the run, the race to find the elusive Number Four begins. Outwardly normal teen John Smith never gets too comfortable in the same identity, and along with his guardian, Henri, he is constantly moving from town to town. With each passing day, John gains a stronger grasp on his extraordinary new powers, and his bond to the beings that share his fantastic fate grows stronger.
- Director
- D.J. Caruso
- Writers
- James Frey, Marti Noxon, Alfred Gough
- Language
- English
- Country
- India, United States of America
- Release date
- 18 February 2011
- Budget
- $50,000,000
- Box office
- $149,900,000
Ensemble
Cast

Alex Pettyfer
John Smith / Number Four

Dianna Agron
Sarah Hart

Teresa Palmer
Number Six / Maren Elizabeth

Timothy Olyphant
Henri Smith

Kevin Durand
Mogadorian Commander

Callan McAuliffe
Sam Goode

Jake Abel
Mark James

Garrett M. Brown
Mr. Simms

Patrick Sebes
Kevin

Emily Wickersham
Nicole

Jeff Hochendoner
Sherriff James
Greg Townley
Number 3
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Am Number Four yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Am Number Four
No discussions about I Am Number Four yet. Start the first one.




