

1h 51m2011
S.I.U.
특수본
“No one can be trusted”
ActionAdventureCrime
Streaming guide
Where to watch S.I.U.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Sung-Bum is a hot-tempered detective who relies on his intuition to crack cases. He rarely comes across a case that he cannot solve. The body of a police officer is then discovered in a burned out car near an abandoned building. Drugs are also found near the dead officer. To catch the killer the police department sets up a special investigation unit for the case. Sung-Bum takes part in the investigation. Ho-Ryong is a young, confident man who works as a criminal profiler. He trained with the F.B.I. in the United States. Ho-Ryong is also assigned to the special investigation unit. Ho-Ryong relies on evidence rather than instinct. Detective Sung-Bum takes an immediate dislike for Ho-Ryong.
- Director
- Hwang Byeong-gug
- Writers
- Hwang Byeong-gug, Kim Yu-jin, Hwang Sung-goo
- Language
- Korean
- Country
- South Korea
- Release date
- 24 November 2011
Ensemble
Cast

Uhm Tae-woong
Kim Seong-beom

Joo Won
Kim Ho-ryong

Jung Jin-young
Hwang Du-su

Sung Dong-il
Park In-mu

Lee Tae-im
Jung Young-soon

Kim Jung-tae
Park Gyung-sik

Jo Jae-yun
Gecko

Jeong Man-sik
detective

Kim Young-jae
detective

Lee Hee-jun
Geun-su

Yoo Seung-mok
Jeon Sang-jin
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of S.I.U. yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about S.I.U.
No discussions about S.I.U. yet. Start the first one.