VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
How I Got There poster

2h 22m2022

How I Got There

شيابني هني

ActionCrimeThriller

2.7/10

TMDB rating · 3 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch How I Got There

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy How I Got There in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

Two best friends from childhood stumble on a shipment of guns, they seize a once in a lifetime opportunity to get rich quick. Way over their heads, their wild ride takes a dangerous turn onto an underground world of gun-running mercenaries and local gangs, challenging their friendship and threatening their lives. The film is an explosive journey into the social fabric of the Arabian Gulf and an unexpected window into the dark inner workings of its crime networks.

Director
Zeyad Alhusaini
Writers
Zeyad Alhusaini
Language
Arabic
Country
Kuwait
Release date
5 December 2022

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of How I Got There yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about How I Got There

Start a discussion

No discussions about How I Got There yet. Start the first one.