

PG-131h 42m2007
Because I Said So
“She's just your normal, overprotective, overbearing, over-the-top mother.”
ComedyRomance
Streaming guide
Where to watch Because I Said So
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
In an effort to prevent family history from repeating itself, meddlesome mom Daphne Wilder attempts to set up her youngest daughter, Milly, with Mr. Right. Meanwhile, her other daughters try to keep their mom's good intentions under control.
- Director
- Michael Lehmann
- Writers
- Jessie Nelson, Karen Leigh Hopkins
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 2 February 2007
- Box office
- $69,485,490
Ensemble
Cast

Diane Keaton
Daphne

Mandy Moore
Milly

Gabriel Macht
Johnny

Tom Everett Scott
Jason

Lauren Graham
Maggie

Piper Perabo
Mae

Stephen Collins
Joe

Ty Panitz
Lionel

Matt Champagne
Eli

Colin Ferguson
Derek

Tony Hale
Stuart

Curt Clendenin
Dinner Party Guest (uncredited)
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Because I Said So yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about Because I Said So
No discussions about Because I Said So yet. Start the first one.





