VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
I Shall Not Forget poster

1h 24m1968

I Shall Not Forget

忘れるものか

ActionDrama

7.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch I Shall Not Forget

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Shall Not Forget in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Hearing that his friend Yosuke Tsumura had died, Shiro Okabe returned to Kyoto. He felt that Yusuke's wife, Yusuke Tsumura's former love Yuko, knew something about Yosuke's death, but he was unable to find out what she knew. Okabe investigates Yosuke's death, but someone kills the people who provide clues one after another. Okabe follows Rumi, a woman at a bar who was close to Yosuke, to Mt. Hiei, and to his surprise learns that Yosuke is still alive.

Director
Akinori Matsuo
Writers
Michio Sobu, Ei Ogawa, Akinori Matsuo
Language
Japanese
Country
Japan
Release date
28 December 1968

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of I Shall Not Forget yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about I Shall Not Forget

Start a discussion

No discussions about I Shall Not Forget yet. Start the first one.