VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Closer poster

7m2016

Closer

Mystery

6.9/10

TMDB rating · 8 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Closer

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Closer in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Upon liminal spheres where dreams are woven, Adrift between stars and the trees, I pass closer to the golden dawn. There’s a warmth beyond the shadow. I feel the aurum under my eyelids, And I hope the birds will sing. Oh, I hope I will hear the birds sing... Perhaps a knowledge that never comes. for David Robert Jones (8th January 1947 - January 10th 2016)

Director
Scott Barley
Writers
Scott Barley
Language
English
Country
United Kingdom
Release date
5 February 2016

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Closer yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Closer

Start a discussion

No discussions about Closer yet. Start the first one.