

1h 44m2004
Inside I'm Dancing
Drama
Streaming guide
Where to watch Inside I'm Dancing
$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Michael is a 24-year-old who has cerebral palsy and long-term resident of the Carrigmore Residential Home for the Disabled, run by the formidable Eileen. His life is transformed when the maverick Rory O'Shea moves in.
- Director
- Damien O'Donnell
- Writers
- Jeffrey Caine, Christian O'Reilly
- Language
- English
- Country
- France, United Kingdom, Ireland
- Release date
- 15 October 2004
Ensemble
Cast

James McAvoy
Rory O'Shea

Romola Garai
Siobhan

Steven Robertson
Michael Connolly
Alan King
Tommy

Brenda Fricker
Eileen

Ruth McCabe
Annie
Anna Healy
Alice

Tom Hickey
Con O'Shea

Stanley Townsend
Interview Panelist

Gerard McSorley
Fergus Connolly

Kreeta Taponen
Conor Hegarty
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of Inside I'm Dancing yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about Inside I'm Dancing
No discussions about Inside I'm Dancing yet. Start the first one.




