
1h 17m1967
I Need
“She created her own world of utter sensuous ecstasy, and drew her friends in with her erotic cry... "I need a man...any man!"”
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Need
We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy I Need in United States right now.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
The story of a young girl who became a schizophrenic nymphomaniac after a childhood rape.
- Director
- Ferd Sebastian
- Writers
- Beverly Sebastian
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 8 November 1967
Ensemble
Cast

Charles Brewer
Motorcyclist
Ceci Weathers
Ceci

Thomas Hunter
Alex
Sylvia Froman
Mother
Jay Froman
Murry
Tom Overton
Tom
Tommy Harrison
Tommy
Casey Linn
Doctor
Fred Morrow
Judge
Sharon Knox
Juror
Bill Wright
Juror
Terry Seelhurst and the Eggcultists
Selves
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Need yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about I Need
No discussions about I Need yet. Start the first one.