
Streaming guide
Where to watch R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 2
Free
No payment or subscriptionFree with ads
No payment; ads play$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited time$ Buy
Pay once, keep itAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
The day after learning she is the descendant of the notorious serial killer Rip Van Winkle, a mysterious woman appears at Judith Gardener’s doorstep with a past strikingly similar to her own. Judith soon finds herself irresistibly attracted to the girl. Will she become Judith’s next victim…or her killer?
- Directors
- Jeff Kirkendall, Mark Polonia
- Writers
- Frank Durant
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 14 February 2023
Ensemble
Cast
Leira Turner
Judith

Jeff Kirkendall
Knickerbocker

Mayuka Ezure
Suki
Bruce G. Hallenbeck
Professor Whipple

Mark Polonia
Rip Van Winkle
James Carolus
Henry
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 2 yet. Be the first to write one.
Loading…
Community
Discussions about R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 2
No discussions about R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 2 yet. Start the first one.


