

R2h 1m2025
I Swear
“I blink. I twitch. I jump. I click. I whistle. I shout.”
DramaHistory
Streaming guide
Where to watch I Swear
Subscription
Included if you subscribe$ Rent
Pay once, watch for a limited timeAvailability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome at 15, John Davidson navigates his way against the odds through troubled teenage years and into adulthood, finding inspiration in the kindness of others to discover his true purpose in life.
- Director
- Kirk Jones
- Writers
- Kirk Jones
- Language
- English
- Country
- United Kingdom, Ireland
- Release date
- 22 September 2025
- Budget
- $3,730,000
- Box office
- $15,564,404
Ensemble
Cast

Robert Aramayo
John

Maxine Peake
Dottie

Peter Mullan
Tommy

Shirley Henderson
Heather

Scott Ellis Watson
Young John

David Carlyle
Chris
Somerled Campbell
Palace Official

Christina Ashford
The Queen

Sanjeev Kohli
Kenny

Steven Cree
David
Ethan Stewart
William (10)

Anthony Capaldi
Andy
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of I Swear yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about I Swear
No discussions about I Swear yet. Start the first one.







