VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Spooge poster

40m2001

Spooge

“I’m all over the place spoogin’!”

ComedyDocumentary

Streaming guide

Where to watch Spooge

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Spooge in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Back in the day day, I did this crazy documentary across the world entitled “Spooge”. This documentary would not have been possible without Director of Photography Anatoli Taldykin, Associate Producer Sergio Love, Executive Producer Matt Bongiovi, Music Supervisor Dave Curtin, Editor Sheila Moreland, and Co-Director Anthony Michaels. Thank you so much you guys for making this happen. Yes, that’s Fred Durst singing backgrounds to “Looking for My Yoko” in the opening, and of course our buddy Bobby Lee is in there doing what Bobby Lee does. Some of the other people that pop up are Laurence Fishburne and many more surprises. This was produced in the late 90s/early 2000s. Some of the locations we visited were New York City, Cannes Film Festival, Des Moines, IA — well just watch it, I’m all over the place bro! I’m all over the place spoogin’! Enjoy my documentary SPOOGE, doooooodz!

Director
Pauly Shore
Language
English
Release date
10 November 2001

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Spooge yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Spooge

Start a discussion

No discussions about Spooge yet. Start the first one.