

PG2h 25m1978
F.I.S.T.
“A story about a man, the woman he loved, and the men he fought for.”
ActionCrimeDramaThriller
Streaming guide
Where to watch F.I.S.T.
Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Official video vault
Trailers & videos
Story
Synopsis
Johnny Kovak joins the Teamsters trade-union in a local chapter in the 1930s and works his way up in the organization. As he climbs higher and higher his methods become more ruthless and finally senator Madison starts a campaign to find the truth about the alleged connections with the Mob.
- Director
- Norman Jewison
- Writers
- Joe Eszterhas, Norman Jewison, Sylvester Stallone
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 26 April 1978
- Budget
- $11,000,000
- Box office
- $20,388,920
Ensemble
Cast

Sylvester Stallone
John D. 'Johnny' Kovak

Rod Steiger
Sen. Andrew Madison

Peter Boyle
Max Graham

Melinda Dillon
Anna Zarinkas

David Huffman
Abe Belkin

Kevin Conway
Vince Doyle

Tony Lo Bianco
Anthony 'Babe' Milano

Cassie Yates
Molly

Peter Donat
Arthur St. Clair

John Lehne
Mr. Gant

Henry Wilcoxon
Win Talbot

Richard Herd
Mike Monahan
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of F.I.S.T. yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about F.I.S.T.
No discussions about F.I.S.T. yet. Start the first one.